This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Little ramblings

It's finally Friday. I felt as though this week was never going to end, but it finally did...with yucky snow on the ground. Now, I'm a fan of snow. The pretty, fluffy snow as opposed to this wet, non-fluffy snow. It's just something I have to deal with I suppose. The few things that made my day better was 1. working half a day 2. getting our taxes done 3. getting these little beauties in the mail...

His precious newborn hat!

Burp cloths that will get lots of use!

I just love seeing our little man's name in print. It gets me so excited and makes him seem more real. (Like the painful kicks I feel daily aren't reminder enough.) I can't believe that he will be here in 9 weeks or less. I keep telling him to hold off until at least mommy and daddy's one year anniversary, which by the way, is the same weekend this little booger will be considered full term! I love that little fact and will be perfectly okay with a March 21 birthday for him...just not a day sooner!

I decided to be a little piggy today as well. I got home, started laundry, napped, and then woke up and decided to makes some cupcakes, for my husband of course. Yes, in case you were wondering they were in fact made with love...

And I may or may not have ate like a cow once they were made. I'm a fan of mini-cupcakes and really should not be. The fact that they are so simple to just pop in my mouth is so satisfying, but also terrible for my figure! Okay, a little pregnancy humor there...it makes me feel better. Whatev. I had to make lovey-dovey cupcakes this weekend versus next weekend when it'd be a little closer to V-Day since next weekend is my shower and of course we will have left over cake. ("Bummer.") There is no question we have both (or all three I should say) have enjoyed these!
One word: Yum.
With all this cold weather, which I love and am honestly thankful that I get to be pregnant during, I am longing for warm weather, sunny skies, longer days, FLOAT TRIPS, and a skinny version of myself. Ahh, shall we reflect for a moment?





Yes, that definitely makes me feel a little bit better...until those days are here I will just deal with cool (cold to a non-preggo person), comfortable weather, short days, and a bowling ball in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...