This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The next episode


Hold up, hey...

If you can guess the song that I was clearly singing when I typed that then +1 for you. I can tell we are going to be best friends. A long, long time ago I decided to blog to document my upcoming nuptials. For the record, we are still happily married. That's a rare thing now days so I thought I'd clarify. Then, we had a kid and 21 months later another one. Life got busy. Blogging took a backseat, but I finally feel like I've got my crap together again that I can really do what I love.

That last sentence was a lie.

This is the crap that happened and I'm in denial... 

My little boy who will be 3 next month moved into his own big bed and was actually excited.

And my little lady, rode forward facing for the first time.Clearly, that isn't her seat, but it was acceptable for her to ride that way in her brother's chair.


Can someone one please just pass me another coke and rum so I can drown my sorrows?

My littles are growing up on me and I want them to have something to remember our days by. The good days, the bad days, the way their parents loved each other, the way their parents wanted to punch the other in the face. I want it all here, again, so hopefully I can get back into the groove of blogging. You know, because I have so much time in the world.

I guarantee Ryan will read that sentence there and silently curse me because it looks like a bomb went off in the living room. If he mentions it I guess my only option is to take him to the bedroom to get his mind off of things. You know, because Wyatt did all the laundry from there, the bed is made, junk isn't covering the floor, and it gives the appearance that I've got my shizz together.. Gah, where was your mind going?


1 comment:

  1. Your kids are really growing up!!! I love the new picture at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...