This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow days

I don't mind snow days. Really, I don't. I like them just as much as the next mom who is watching Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse reruns nonstop. I like them as much as the next person who is trying to not give in to temptation, but is scrolling all through Facebook being bombarded with the never ending pictures of cookies, soups, and cakes.

 I like them as much as the next person who is trying to stay fit, but had to seriously weigh the pros and cons of whether a drive to the gym is worth it. 
I like them as much as the next person who is running out of ways to entertain their kids so letting them sit on top of the cabinets and pretend to be Bob Barker seems okay. 
I like them as much as the next person who wears a hat half the day because their two year old demands everyone wears a hat. 
I like them as much as the next person. The one who sees their house covered in beautiful white snow,  but also sees it as a prison.  
I like it as much as the next wife who thinks it will be fun to frolick in the snow with her husband until he spears her into the ground, shoves snow up her coat, and has her son throw an entire handful in her face while she's down. 
I like them as much as the next person. 

By that I mean a couple hours is good. Then? Then I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...