This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Evidence

Girls are crazy. I'll be the first one to admit it. Luckily, I'm not crazy-crazy, you know running around acting a fool, embarrassing not only myself but everyone around me. I'm just typical girl crazy. One who is completely emotional about the smallest things. Case in point, trying on my wedding veil last night. I get home from work, convinced I would try on the 2 different hair pieces I've picked out, and fall in love with them all over again. Reality: I hate both of them and quickly reconsider my hair pieces/veil. To my credit, I didn't call my mother complaining, crying about the horrible things that we've wasted entirely too much money on. Instead, I try working with the two. Trying to tweak, rearrange...anything to make it look the slightest bit ok. No luck. It was terrible. Today, I get home and try it again with the veil. Pure satisfaction as soon as I place it on my head. I was beyond content and actually got excited all over again about it. Thus, proving that I am slightly crazy from day to day. Regardless, my fiance thinks I am as precious as they come...crazy moments and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...