This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Excited?

“So are you excited?” The one question I can honestly say I am tired of answering. I want to look the person straight in the eyes and say, “Nope, not in the least. In fact, I am absolutely dreading it. Why would I be excited to be marrying my best friend? Or planning for 9 months to see that one day, the most important day of the life thus far, runs smoothly?” It’s annoying. I know that they really have nothing better to say to me and that I should just smile and said yes, I am and be done with it but I can’t. This is my answer almost always. “Yes, I am, but I am also beginning to feel the stress of it all. I’m just ready for it to be over with.” That sounds extremely sad and depressing when I see it typed out and it makes me feel like I’m not excited about my wedding…

But, I am getting married in 18 days. 18!! That is so close. I remember when it was 100, then 90, 80, etc. But 18. Insane. I love that I am going to be married to my best friend in just a matter of weeks. Even though we are already cohabitating I will actually be able to say I am a married woman. So exciting!

But, Ryan has to honestly think he is marrying the most psycho person walking the face of the Earth. I am out of control. One minute I am just fine and dandy, the next I am a crazy mean person who cannot stand the sight of him. Not only him, anyone. Wedding planning is fun. But also very overrated…in my opinion. I love it dearly, but am also ready to get it over with. The next phase of my life will be extreme planning of a nursery. Oh how I long for those days!!! But back to present day and wedding mode. I know that the actual day of the wedding I will be wishing it would all slow down. That’s sad. I hate hearing from people that their wedding day is a blur. That’s pretty much the last thing that I want. I want to savor every little second of it. Ha, I can say that now with an optimistic outlook. Check back with me after the wedding and whether or not I did just that…savoring every second seems a little ridiculous. Only time will tell. What I do know is that my soon-to-be husband is going to be drop dead gorgeous the day of. He already is. My bunney is the most adorable person ever…and the one person I shall enjoy annoying the rest of my life. I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...