This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Because it's Thursday.

These are my beautiful flowers that my ever loving husband had sent to me at work. He scored some major brownie points because he wasn't even in the dog house. How awesome is that? Pretty if you ask me... These are "because it's Thursday" flowers...and because he wants me to have a great day.

I started school again last week...it honestly is no fun. However, there are few things that I have realized in starting school again. Let me share.

First, my husband is a 8 year old hiding out in a 28 year old's body. No lie. Strangely, before we met he was completely able to clean his dishes, cook, do laundry, clean the house, etc. All those lovely household chores that he has had to stop doing since we met a little over a year and a half ago. Strangely, he has forgotten how to fold clothes and even how to put them away. It's quite funny. I'm not sure if it's that he has forgotten or if he's just not accustomed to washing and putting away not only his, but a girl's as well. Actually, I know he isn't. I am the first girl that he cohabitated with so I know that it's a complete shock. He is adjusting just fine.

Second, he is an even better husband that I gave him credit for. If I want something done--refer to the above paragraph--he jumps up and does it almost instantly. Just ask and you will receive when you are the wife of Ryan Davis...and he doesn't like to say I am a princess. Ha! Really, he does a great job doing the chores each night while I am studying. I could not be any more thankful for him.

Third, he is very helpful when it comes to taking online tests. He is right there helping me look up answers. He tells me he likes helping me. I secretly like to think that the inner nerd that is buried deep down is trying to escape. Not to mention, he told me that he wanted a book. A book?! Music to my eara. I will have to buy him this book. Even if I do buy it for him, read it for him, and tell him what's up with it. Either way, it is his book and it will have a very nice home nestle between my books on my bookshelf.

Fourth, he was not foolish for going to bed past 11 just about every night. I used to have a very set routine. Go to sleep at 10, wake up at nearly 7. This was my pattern for as long as I can remember. As of school starting, I go to bed about 11 or later and wake up at 6:30. I have so much more energy. So it has come to my conclusion that I was getting more sleep that necessary. I feel spectacular during the day. This could be a result of less sleep on top of working out again. I love working out. Very much...I also love having a husband that works out with me and tells me what to do with free weights. We are an amazing pair. There is no doubt about that. I am on my way to being a skinny minnie. Working on my pre-baby figure I like to think. It'll be motivation for when we actual do get to experience that and that is my goal. Patience though, that's what we both tell each other.

Fifth, I could not have chosen a better husband.

I love my life...every little bit of it. And Boston, I'm sorry you didn't win...Anyone but the Lakers would have been nice. There, the only NBA talk of the year for me. Football, I know you are just around the corner, and I welcome you with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...