This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bumpdate #2 - weeks 15, 16, & 17

Week 15: No picture. Oops.
 
Week 16:
 
 Week 17
 
How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs...eh, don't like to talk about it haha
Maternity clothes? I bought 2 pairs of mat pants and a pair of mat leggings but have yet to wear them. I forgot how much more comfortable they are.

Sleep: Sleeping great! Just potty breaks through the night.
Best moment this week: Feeling stronger kicks and I've gotten over the sickness for the most part.

Movement: Yes! Favorite part of pregnancy!
 
Gender: 100% positive it's a girl.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In, but starting to stretch out.

Cravings: Food in general is my friend.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably on my tummy.
Weekly Wisdom: Maternity clothes are the way to go. Thank goodness I am pregnant during tunic/dress season!

Milestones: Getting over the sickness and in 5 more days we will know the gender!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to find out the gender. You will have an adorable baby no matter what but I think a little girl would be so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry about those pounds!! You look too cute preggo! I hope it is girl too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right, it has to be a girl. EVERY person I know right now is having a girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...