This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Claire 6 months

Claire, my sweet baby girl, is already 6 months old!!


Impossible.

The past 6 months have been so wonderful. She has blessed our life in a way I could have never imagined. I feel so lucky that I get to love on her each day!





She weighs about 16.5 lbs
-is wearing a size 3 diaper, size 3-6 and 6 month clothes and is in 6-9 month sleepers.
-sleeps from 7-7/8 without waking up. (PLT that I have two wonderful sleepers!)
-takes 3 naps a day, one of those being a little cat nap
-Eat 6-7 oz bottles and it seems that she enjoys fruit much, much more than veggies.
-Loves teething rings the most
-grabs toys and rolls all over the place
-Started tucking her little legs up under her. I can tell she is preparing to start crawling and gets super frustrated when she can't get where she really wants to go
-gets tickled at Wyatt and her kitty
-Is a thumb sucker still (love!)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...