This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

STL, part 2

Saturday we headed to the brewery to see how beer is made. I mean, we consume it so we may as well see how it's made, right?
It was a 40 minute wait until our tour and then the tour itself was an hour. We were done about 30 minutes in, but you're stuck. I'll admit it's neat to see it, but it seems pretty drawn out. Luckily, Wyatt was such a champ and didn't get fussy once.



That picture definitely makes me heart sing.



See, told you he loved him some Jay.
 
We left by 9 am Sunday. Haley and I were both pretty eager to get back to our baby girls! It was such a fun time and I am so glad that Haley and Jay went with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...