This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

TLC 2013-2014

Today, my babies started TLC. Both of them! Oh, and me too!

I have to be at work shortly after 8 so I asked Ryan, on the first day, if he cared to bring the babies so I could figure out my routine. He so kindly did. I requested a "first day picture"...you know with my big camera...one of Claire...one of Wyatt... and one of them together before he left. This is all I got:
An iPhone pic, blurry, and no individuals. That's okay I guess. It could have been worse. I did however take my own once we got home. 

We all had a great day. I was busy all day so it FLEW by. 

Ms. Megan caught these super cute pictures of my little lady. She did so good for her first day! 


 
I think it will be good once we all figure out our rhythm! 
 
Here are the "official" first day of pictures...taken after school by me. Ha!
 

Claire as a Joey

Wyatt as a Ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...