This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Breakfast for Supper

I am an avid meal planner. I print out a calendar for every month, plans meals for each day, and try to stick to it. I am pretty successful at it. I am pretty sure my husband appreciates it. He can just look at the calendar and see what's for supper each night...and...he can adjust it if he wants. Compromise, right?! We've been doing this since October of last year so going on a year now. Go us! Granted, I don't cook every night. That would be miserable. But, we do eat out twice a week and we both cook. I'm a lucky girl, I know.

Tonight, it was breakfast for supper. I attempted a first tonight...fried eggs. I mastered scrambled eggs from a young age when I made my mommy teach me the key to deliciousness. Tonight, however, my dear hubs wanted fried eggs! Eek! I'm a scrambled eggs girl! I was nervous because I get hesitant that new things I make will suck. But, I actually did a fabulous job and I think my husband loves me 10 times more. A key to a man's heart is through his stomach. Um, yah...there is no denying that one. So, look at my beauties!!


My mother (and daddy) would be so proud. Maybe on Christmas morning breakfast this year I can show off my mad skills! So biscuits, jelly, eggs-- scrambled and fried, peppered bacon, and chocolate milk was what's for supper. And. It. Was. Delish.

See...perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...