This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts

I have to share one thought for the today. I adored the "first day of school pictures" that littered my facebook. Absolutely precious. I loved seeing their little backpacks that were bigger than them and the cute little nervous smiles not really knowing what to expect. I cannot wait until our day comes when we will be sending our first child off to school. So much to look forward to!


As for the hubs and I, we crossed the bridge and headed to my parent's to drop something off. On the way back, I decided to strap the Marles in...you know, safety first of course. I had uncontrollable giggles after our little photo session. Luckily, I have a great husband that humors me and makes me feel less dorky. So, for our picture today:


Marley appeasing mommy and being a good (safe) baby. (For about 2 minutes.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...