This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good for the soul (& uterus)

Life is so much busier now days. Is that just what happens when you get older? Becoming a wife and then a mother it seems that I have been disconnected so to speak from all my friends. Sure, we talk weekly, but it's not the same as actually getting to see them. I am a bad enough friend that I didn't get to meet my friend Susan's baby until today...3 weeks after  she was born. Maybe I just suck at life. Maybe it's just being that busy and trying to plan things while having a kid. Either way I am so happy that I finally got to get some newborn lovins! Sweet baby Emma:
Sweet, right? Wyatt and I had a lunch date today and he got to see Miss Payton and Miss Emma. I just love these little girls. We did a lot of passing around of babies after we had ate and even took a picture of us with the help of Josh and Judy! (Post the picture soon Haley, please!)

What I love about my friends is that we are able to pick up where we left off. Our frienships haven't changed in over a decade. We still laugh at the same stuff. I am so lucky to have such great friends that are in the same season of life as me. Like Judy said, "It's still so weird to see all us girls with babies." It really is. Just looking around the table seeing the 3 of us and our offsprings warms my heart. I hope to get to see the babies more often because they are truly growing entirely to fast. That, and it gives my uterus a rest for a few more days. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...