This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just a typical day

These are mostly from last Thursday on...it's kind of a "day in the life of Wyatt."

We do a lot of reading...
And getting annoyed...
And emptying the blanket drawer...

I also get just a little bit jealous when Mommy brings out the baby play mat.

We chill out and brush our teeth...
And beat up the baby and make her cry and then get upset ourselves and cry as well...

Mommy's personal favorite unrolling all the toilet paper. (And for the record we are not above putting the unrolled paper in a Wal-Mart sack, hanging it on the TP holder and calling it good.)

Getting a "fake" boo-boo before Mimi and Pawpaw come to see me...

Only to get a real boo-boo 2 days later.

How cute is my little man? Very? Yah I thought so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...