This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to school

Wyatt started back to school today. He was pretty stoked I do believe.
I just wish the little guy was a leetle more stationary so I could get a good picture of him.

And don't be fooled, he wasn't sad to be leaving. He was just ticked that I wasn't opening the door for him. He is a bossy little thing.

Uncle Jason got to watch him after school today. After supper Wyatt was being such a hoot. We were getting ready to leave and I'd ask, "Wyatt where's your shoes?" His reply? "I don't know." Little slurred, but you could definitely make it out. He was also throwing out the high fives left and right. When I asked for "ten" not thinking he would he didn't skip a beat and gave me "ten." This is by far the best age! He absolutely cracks me up and this is only the beginning!

This morning after I dropped Wyatt off at school I hurried to the doctor for an unexpected appointment. We had a little scare, but all is well and I got to see the baby. Two more weeks and we will know the gender!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...