This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

7 away

I'm 20 days post-partum. I'm 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. It's apparent the weight isn't going to come off anymore on its own.

With Wyatt, I was back to my pre-baby weight 15 days after delivery. I didn't lift a finger trying to lose it either. It was magical.

Of course, I hoped for the same result this go around but I knew it wasn't happening deep down. I blame the fact that I've aged a tiny bit. Ha!

I've got 7 pounds to lose and a tummy to firm up. I have high hopes to look like this again:


I was actually 2 weeks pregnant with Claire unbeknownst to me.

I plan to run and dig out my P90X videos.

I probably need a running partner to make it easier on myself so if you want to join me, come on. I'm positive it will be a little bit harder to find the time to workout with two kids, but I'm determined to make it work.

Here's to working out.

Yah, I'm just as disgusted as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...