This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, February 11, 2013

I wish I was a little bit taller

I think, on average, most men wouldn't care to be a little bit taller than what they already are. Even just a few inches in height would make such a difference. Yah, I don't get it either. Strangely enough, this starts at a very early age. Did you know that? My almost 22 month old is already sharing his desire to be taller than what he is.

We were at Mimi and Pawpaw's house when we decided to see how tall Wyatt was. My dad cannot wait for him to be 3 ft tall by age 2 because you know he'll be at least 6 feet tall. (See above paragraph.) I put him against the wall that already has a little mark where he has been mearsured before. As soon as I got him straight against the wall and made a little mark he immediately started inching up on his tip-toes. See!

We all got a good laugh about it. I guess my little man wants to be 6'4" like his Pawpaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...