This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

16 weeks 2 days

Here we are at 16 weeks, 2 days!!




I look soo much bigger with my clothes on! More pregnant-y! I love it!


How far along? 16 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: 5 total

Maternity clothes? Nope! Just rocking my ponytail holders daily.

Sleep: Getting slightly uncomfortable when my Snoogle falls off the bed half way through the night.

Best moment this week: Felt the baby move this past Monday.

Movement: Yes! But only once! It felt like 5 little butterflies moving at once.

Gender: Still thinking girl!

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no still.

Belly Button in or out? In...go ahead and stay that way. Thanks.

Cravings: None.

What I miss: Desserts!!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm not feeling very insightful this week...

Milestones: Baby moving, but I'm ready to feel it again!

I am feeling a little old today---Halloween is one of my favorite holidays thanks to the dressing up aspect. However, this year was entirely different. We didn't do a thing. Saturday, instead of putting my slutty outfit on (Yes, I am one of those girls that gets away with it on Halloween!) partying with my besties, I spent the day cleaning out extra bedrooms making room for our new addition next Spring. After that, which literally wore me plum out, I vegged out in the recliner while my hubby went and shot a deer. Today, we dropped our deer off for processing, went to church, ate lunch with the father-in-law, watched football, walked, fed the horses, watched some more football, and ate dinner at my parents. Woo. Big weekend I tell ya. Yet, even though it has to be a completely boring weekend to most people, it was exactly what I wanted to be doing. I am more than thrilled to be getting stuff ready for our baby. I am stoked that in 19 days we find out what we are having!!! Hurry up, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...