This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

My husband:

I am more than thankful for Ryan, or Bunney, than words could even begin to describe. He loves me on my good day and he loves me even more on my bad days. That's what a spouse is suppose to do. I knew within weeks of meeting him (almost two years ago) that I would be spending the rest of my life with him. It's so strange how that ends up happening...It is almost guaranteed that if someone were to spend the day with us they would automatically think that Ryan and I despised each other. Why? We love to pick at each other and annoy each other more than anything. We will say the meanest, funniest things to each other and it is absolutely with no harm. It's just the way we work. We, now, always joke that we are going to have to straighten up a bit when the baby comes because we like to at least give the impression that we love each other.


My marriage:

I love my marriage. It wasn't quite what I had expected. I guess everyone has their own opinions of how a marriage should be. What Ryan and I do works. For us...and that's all that matters. I love married life more than I ever though that I would. It is the absolute best feeling knowing that someone loves you no matter what. That they are going to be there through all your ups and downs and are going to be there to pick you up when you are feeling down. I've been married for almsot 8 months and it has been a blissful 8 months at that.


My (our) baby:

I have been blessed even more than I could imagine by the little baby that is growing inside of me. I knew I wanted to be a mother. I knew that when the time was right, it would happen. I believe He has a plan for everyone and had a fantastic one for me and mine. I got pregnant within 4 months of trying. It was the best feeling knowing that we had created something so precious and it would forever be our number one priority. I cannot wait to find out if it's a little boy or little girl, which will be in just 15 days! I am so excited to become a mother and so, so thankful that I have been given the opportunity.

My family:

I have been blessed with an amazing family. One that has showered me with nothing but love for as long as I can remember. I am so excited to see them with our child. I love my family and know that there is nothing they wouldn't give me. They love my husband like he is their own. I look forward to next Spring when we all get to meet Baby Davis and the spoiling can really begin. I can't wait to see my brother be an uncle and see how he interacts with it. Mimi and Papaw will have to be splitting up time between Marley and the baby...Uh-oh!!


My Besties:

I have fabulous friends! These 4 girls are my go-to girls. We have been friends since grade school and will continue to be for our lives. We have seen each other's ups and downs and been there through all the laughter and tears. I know they will be there at the drop of a hat. In fact, when I was sick at home yesterday, Susan (far left) and Haley (far Right) both asked if they could bring me something. I live outside of town and in no general direction of anything so they would definitely be going out of their way to bring me some soup or whatever I needed. See, great friends. I can't wait until they get to meet our baby as well. Baby Davis is going to have lots of Aunties!! What I also can't wait for is the day that we all have little babies running around and having wonderful play dates! (and yes, I posted a pic to remind me of what I hope to look like post-baby. I mean, hello? I have a wedding to be in next year! Can't wait Haley!)

I love November---a ton of great things take place. I especially love Thanksgiving because it reminds us of what we should be thankful for. Every Thursday in November I plan to share a few things I am thankful for. It makes me realize just how blessed I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...