This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

20 weeks!


How far along? 20 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: 9

Maternity clothes? Nope!

Sleep: Falling asleep is becoming a bit of a challenge. However, once I get to sleep I'm good.

Best moment this week: Ryan getting to feel Wyatt kick.

Movement: I've got a mover and a shaker.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: No. No. and No.

Belly Button in or out? In...go ahead and stay that way.

Cravings: Still none.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

Weekly Wisdom: Never be afraid to ask the "Do you think this is normal?" to friends with babies or a best friend that is a Labor and Delivery nurse.
Milestones: Ryan being able to finally feel him move was the best. He was beyond excited about it...that and hitting that half way mark!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...