This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks, 1 day


Total weight gain: 7-8 depending on the day


Maternity clothes? Nope!


Sleep: Sleeping fine but still managing 2-3 potty breaks a night.

Best moment this week: Getting asked when I'm going to start showing. Yes, that's sad I know...But my fear being pregnant was that I would blow up and so far I haven't. I'm pretty positive this will happen in month 8.

Movement: This morning 3 times... I adore it.

Gender: Still thinking girl! 6 more days until we know for sure!

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no still.

Belly Button in or out? In. I will be thrilled if it never pops.

Cravings: None...I'm boring.

What I miss: My normal size boobs. A cup increase every 8-10 weeks is pretty scary.

Weekly Wisdom: Always have snacks with you...starving is never good and doesn't make for happy people around you.
Milestones: Finally getting to wear my Bella Band! It was only with my work pants but still, I'm growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...