This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birchbox 1

I got my first Birchbox yesterday. Truth be told, I wasn't all that impressed. I think it had something to do with it being my first one and the fact that it was their 1st birthday so I guess they thought putting a "friendship" bracelet was the right thing to do? I don't know...I however, was not a fan.

Here is the little box it came in:

And here are my goodies:
I got the awesome bracelet, perfume, a facial moisturizer, a lip plumping conditioner, and nail polish strips.

I tried the facial moisturizer and wasn't blown away or anything. The perfume smells really really good! Tomorrow I plan to see how the lip conditioner is.

I guess I will be giving Birchbox a second go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...