This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy birthday, Bunney!

Today, Ryan turned the big 3-0!!
 Last night he got his duck decoys and believe me when I tell you that he was on cloud 9!
Can't you just see how proud he is?
These are apparently might fine duck decoys....you know, all pretty with felt heads...
He was like a little girl texting "Donnie" about his sheer excitement.
 
This morning, I had Ryan's present on the table. I made this little bouquet for him along with his cards from me and Wyatt and also some new shirts I got him. He loved them!
 We planned to spend the entire day together (yay!). We headed to Stuttgart so we could go to Mack's Prairie Wings to buy him so new waders. But first we stopped in Conway for what else? Smoothie King!
 Wyatt did soooo good today! He is such an easy, easy baby and we love being able to take him with us. We had fun at MPW and also had a really yummy lunch at the Cajun Bistro.
I also ordered these and mom brought them over while we were gone so it was another surprise for Ryan. They were from The Cake Place and there were soo good. We will probably be ordering a lot more from there!
 Here is Bunney with his new waders. He is so proud, but you cannot tell because he is trying to be seductive for me. 
 We also got a decoy bag for those fabulous decoys. How appropriate correct?

At least I got to do some shopping in Little Rock on the way home, so we had a really fun day.

Ryan, you are such a wonderful, wonderful daddy to Wyatt and a great husband to me. I hope you had a wonderful day today. I'm pretty positive that you did!! I love you so much and I hope that this is your best year yet. (How can it not be though? Toot makes life 1 million times better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...