This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall TV

My husband and I are going to become fat and lazy this fall.

Why you may be wondering? The answer? Fall television.

Okay, so maybe we won’t end up like Mike and Molly (which is on the DVR) but I can tell you we will be spending a lot of time curled up on the couch. We will just have to do workouts during commercial breaks…but we never watch TV live so that may not happen…but then we really need to be doing something…so maybe back to live TV it is. Ah, decisions, decision.

Last night, was the season premiere of How I Met Your Mother. It’s a great show, but honestly I am getting a bit irked by the fact that it seems like it is never going to end. Yah, I get it…when we find out who the kid’s mother is, the show is dunzo. However, I am almost to that point to where now I just want to know. Maybe this will be the last season for it and Barney will marry Nora (I hope) and Lily and Marshall have their baby, and we find out that the mother is actually the cupcake girl, and Robin…is well, Robin? Regardless, the show is legen (wait for it) dary and I will miss it once it’s gone.

Anyway, we also started Two and A Half Men. It was just okay…mostly I just wanted to see the storyline. We will see where it goes, but I have a feeling it will get deleted off the DVR. I do love me some Ashton Kutcher though so many it will get a little better. I just know the first show was just okay.

What I am so excited about is 2 Broke Girls. I was laughing the entire time. I really think it’s going to be great. I love Max’s character, especially the snapping at the very beginning. Love it. I hope it has a good season and comes back for a second!

Up All Night is straight up hilarious. I think I love it so much because we can relate to it now days. Ryan missed the first episode because I deleted it without thinking after I watched it, but he will definitely enjoy the 2nd episode with me.

Also on our DVR list: Mike and Molly, Vampire Diaries, Whitney, Revenge, Last Man Standing, The Office, and America’s Next Top Model. That’s all I can think of right now. Throw in college football and the Sunday/Monday NFL games turns out to be a lot of tv. Gah, we are pathetic. Luckily this is what lazy Saturdays and Sundays are for…catching up on tv. (What also helps is that we have a little boy that goes to bed at 8.)
One last thing...can we all be sad together that Teen Mom is ending tonight?

So, what are you watching this fall? (Is this what has you gaining an unnecessary 5 lbs, too?)

3 comments:

  1. You can watch most, if not all, NBC shows on NBC.com. Because we have so many shows on the DVRs (2!), we decided to just watch Up All Night on NBC's app for the iPad.

    All that to say that Ryan can catch up on the first episode online. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have NCSI, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars (I know, I know.. it's a sick obsession and like you with how i met your mother, I am ready to find out the truth and be done with it), Amazing Race, Sons of Guns but i think it just ended, on top of the normal football games and such. That's all I can really think of right now! Ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sad with you that Teen Mom is ending!!! :( I actually didn't get to see the last episode but will catch it on the dvr.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...