This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

So this weekend with dealt with our first runny nose...This little boy felt pretty yucky over the weekend.

Can't you tell by this little face?

Daddy and I took turns rocking him to sleep...we didn't mind considering he isn't the type of baby that you rock to sleep, so it was a rare treat.

Saturday we went to my brother's graduation. On the way we entertained ourselves by way of an iPhone camera.

I've recently become a little bit obsessed with nail polish. Here is my Essie Very Structured that I just got.
Pretty, no?

Ryan decided to share his nail color as well.
Here is cutie Wyatt with Uncle Jason!
                                     
And with Mimi and Pawpaw...I think they secretly planned to all wear blue.

We had a pretty good weekend. We are still dealing with the runny nose. I stayed at home with Wyatt this morning while Ryan went to church. I'm hoping in the next few days we're all dried up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...