This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Friday, May 4, 2012

About me


My name is Sarah and I live in the Arkansas River Valley. 
I have two very important men in my life...my husband Ryan and the apple of my eye, Wyatt.
I have a degree from Arkansas Tech University in Economics and Finance.
I work in Mortgage Lending for a bank, but only 3 days a week. I thoroughly enjoy my "part-time" SAHM status.

-I have a fur-baby named Marley.

-I love anything outdoors- fishing, canoeing, and camping.

-I love Atlanta Braves baseball and Razorback football.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! I'm in the RV too! Nice to "meet" some other local bloggers! Looking forward to getting to know more you and your life. Your sweet baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I'm a fellow Arkansas Tech Alumi as well! A-T-U! Your family is so precious. I look forward to keeping up with another Arkansas blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...