This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Typical Tuesday

I feel as though I am falling off my blogging wagon. I just don’t have all that much going on. Correction: I have a lot going on, I mean we do have a 13 month old running around the house getting into any and everything, we just aren’t doing a whole lot during the week I guess you could say.
Yes, those are the whisks for an electric mixer that he snatched out of the drawer.

We get home, do dinner, do playtime, do bathtime, do bedtime, do cleanup time, do bedtime for us.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
However, I can tell you a few of cute things my littlest love has done in the past week.
I told you he is into everything.

Numero uno: He blows his nose. Seriously, so cute! When you put a tissue to his nose he actually blows. I cannot express to you how much easier this has made our life!
Numero dos: If you tell him to sit he does.  I think it is hilarious and so cute at the same time. I think it’s the way he sits down from a standing position. It’s almost like a plop. I need to get a video of it.
Numero tres: He decided to throw away his daddy’s wallet today. Ryan couldn’t find it anywhere- jeans, cars, work, around the house. If only he had thought to look in the trash can in our bathroom. Guess that means we are going to have to start checking for “dumping” grounds.
Three things filled with cuteness. I guess I just had to share. It’s nearly the end of May, can you believe that? Me either…I’m still wondering where February went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...