This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Wyatt was a little gem and slept in until 9:30 this morning. After we had muffins, we got around to head to Mimi and Pawpaw's. Little did I know I would have such an amazing helper.
It's like taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back with house work. 

Wyatt spent some time in the pool, but it didn't last very long. It's still just a teeny bit chilly for the baby, but I enjoyed some swimming once my dear, loving husband threw me in the water.

We also got some yummy peach cobbler.

Lucky for us mom and dad were frying some fish in dad's new fryer. Him and Ryan were like to kids getting it set up and ready.


YUM. I do love me some fish, hush puppies, and fries. I'll have to agree with Ryan when he says it was probably the best fish mom and dad have made. 

Wyatt has gotten to be such a stinker! He absolutely cracks us up with all the faces he throws at us.

Dad had some cobbler and offered Wyatt some. He took a bite, but didn't go back for seconds which is unheard of. Once dad went and got some ice cream he tried offering Wyatt a bite again, but he wouldn't dare go near the spoon. Finally he got close enough to try it and when he quickly realized it wasn't cobbler and ice cream instead he was such a little bird.

Life would be so boring without that baby.

While Memorial Day is in fact the "unofficial" kickoff for summer, it's much more than that. I am very thankful for those who have and currently are serving for my freedom. I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...