This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

18 months old

A year and a half!
 
Woah.
 
I've officially started saying, "He's a year and a half." when people ask how old he is. It's a little bittersweet.
 
At 18 months you are:
-30 lbs
-Wear 24 month and 2T clothes
-Wear a size 8.5 shoe
-Size 5 diaper
-Words: 10 that I can think off the top of my head, but I would say close to if not more than 15
-You call most animals puppy, except cats and you call them Bobby after your cat
-You sign more, milk, and please. I believe "thank you" will be next.
-You signed "more please" for the first time this week
-You take one nap a day
-Sleep 11-12 a night without interupption
-Still take your paci, but it's about to be gone. I am hoping you let it go easily
-Still obsessed with the laundry
-Moved up to the 2 year old room at school
-Love to brush your teeth
-We packed up the high chair and you are now sitting at the table with us like a big kid.
-You are becoming such a little boy and not a baby!
 
Wyatt the past year and a half have been nothing less than amazing. I love being your mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...