This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm forever yours, faithfully.

Oh you thought I was going to be all mushy about how great my marriage is and how dedicated we are to each other. Well, I'm not. But, we most certainly are.

Last night we met the Townsends for dinner AND the Journey concert!! Wooo!!! Me and my lover:
We had great seats...much better than our Tom Petty. Ha!
 
Haley and I are die hard Journey fans. We've had many a late nights belting out some Don't Stop Believin' and we've probably shared late night tears over Faithfully but don't quite remember it.
It started with Loverboy which I think I knew 2 songs that he played and then Pat Benatar who I really like, but I seriously adore her now. She is just so fun on stage and I love the rasp in her voice. Plus, she has seemed to age quite well.
 
Then, then Journey came on and it was fabulous. It worked out great becaust it would be a fabulous song that we'd stand up and awkwardly sway/dance to and then I could rest for a song or two.
 
I had to take lots of potty breaks, thank you pregnancy, and I got back to my seat towards the end I heard the infamous tune starting- Don't Stop Believin' is sooo much better in person My favorites were Don't Stop Believin' and Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'. Oh and Lights!
 
I had so much fun last night, but definitely paid for it today. We didn't get home until after midnight and for a pregnant girl that's the equivalent to about 3am.
 
Claire LOVED the concert too. Every time I sat down I felt her kicking away. Her loves her some Journey! Momma's raising her right!
 
My babies both went to concerts in the womb...Wyatt enjoyed him so George Strait so he will probably be my little country crooner like Daddy and Claire will follow in my steps and be a wild child! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a fun time! :-) Even if you had to pay for staying up that late today!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...