This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bumpdate #2- weeks 26, 27, & 28

 
Week 26:
 
 
Week 27: no picture
 
Week 28:

Total weight gain: 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? Why yes.

Sleep: Sleeping great! I have abandoned the Snoogle since my belly is too big and hanging over making it uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Having my baby shower today!

Movement: Oh yes. She's pretty rough at times.
Gender: It's a girl! Claire Elizabeth!

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? Still in. Please stay that way.

Cravings: I like sweets and I really wish I didn't.
What I miss: Not looking fat. Ha.

Milestones: Ordering baby furniture (finally)... we are making very slow progress...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...