This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bumpdate #2- week 37

Week 37: Full Term!

This picture is technically 37 weeks, 5 days. Apparently it's hard to remember to take a picture on Saturdays...when I'm in makeup and fixed hair. Sigh.
 
Total weight gain: 26-27lbs. Weighing myself every morning again and it's always somewhere between these two.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes..and if I could live in pajama pants and oversized tshirts I totally would.

Sleep: So-so. I have nights when I am an insomniac...nights I sleep good...nights I pee 43 times. Thank goodness for naps.
Best moment this week: Getting checked on last Thursday and learning I'm dilated 1-2!

Movement: Yep... she absolutely scared the crap out of Ryan one day last week when she moved around and something mega was popping out of my stomach.
Gender: It's a girl! Claire Elizabeth!

Labor Signs: I've been having BH for a while, probably more than a month, and real contractions since New Years Eve. I had tons of pressure in my bottom and it just hurts to sit down. Fun stuff!

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's really getting smooth.

Cravings: Anything sweet and fried pickles with ranch.
What I miss: Working out and being skinny.

Milestones: Her room is finished.


2 comments:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...