This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Where is my mind?

Please tell me you read that title and immediately thought of the Pixies? And now you're singing it in that tune? Don't know what I'm talking about? YouTube it. I'll wait.

Good song right?

Yah, the cool kids (me) like it.

Well, we're all friends here...

Yesterday I woke up for my normal potty break at 3 AM and low and behold I was naked. Now, this wouldn't be such a big deal if I had fell asleep naked, but in fact I was in my
jammies (tshirt) when I last recall those last couple of seconds. Somewhere between 11 pm and 3 am I decided a strip show was necessary. Cannot for the life of me ever remember waking up to take off my shirt. I guess it wouldn't be so weird if I wasn't pregnant because removing a shirt would be a lot more simple. Yet, I have a huge belly and anything I do now days requires real effort and an oxygen mask. Okay, maybe not the latter, but definitely effort. I would have had to
literally sit up in bed, remove my shirt, lay back down, get comfortable again, and then fall back asleep. Removing the shirt laying down would have most certainly caused a charlie horse in the calf or foot and all pregnant women know those are just the devil and can wake you up quicker than any contraction. Or is that just me? Anyway, after I peed, redressed, (yah now I find it strange I didn't dress then potty either...), I tapped Ryan on the shoulder and told him I woke up naked and questioned if he had tried to rape me. Nothing makes sense at 3 am. He said no, thought I was crazy, rolled over and went back to sleep. I have a fear that I will truly be in labor and he is going to completely blow me off. Maybe I should fake it one night just to see? You know like a test drive? No, you're right...probably not a good idea.

Let's just hope this isn't a nightly thing.

I am losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...