This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Color Me Rad 5k

Today, Erin and I loaded up bright and early to head to Little Rock for the Color Me Rad 5k. It was SO much fun and I am so glad that we decided to do it!

I think we signed up in April and I had full intentions of "training" a little so that I wouldn't feel like I was dying. Then, we got an offer on our house and the packing started, and so working out took a backseat. Actually, it didn't do anything, but I didn't care. We were in the third wave and as soon as we started I flipped the stopwatch on my iPhone on just to see what kind of time I would make. When I crossed the finish line (full of color!) I stopped the stop watch and I finished in 31:50. Better than the last 5k I ran. Woo!

Us girls nice and clean!


Waiting at the start line!


I finished about 5 minutes after Jon-Nathan and Steve. They booked it. Ha!


Erin and Brandy finished in about 40 minutes. As Erin said, "she would have finished faster, but Brandy didn't want to run."
I love my best friend!!


This was by far the absolute most fun I've had running!




We've already decided that we will be running again next year and this time I'm bringing Bunney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...