This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, June 17, 2013

First swim!


Ryan was going to be back late Thursday evening so I loaded up the babies and took them to Mimi's so Wyatt could burn off  some energy. We decided to swim in the "ploo" as Wyatt calls it and we had so much fun! Wyatt was such a momma's boy and I ate it right up! He would ease down the stairs next to Pawpaw and then step off and float towards me. I would then push him back to the steps, he'd climb then, step out of the pool, cry Mommmmeeeee! and then I'd tell him to come here and he'd repeat his routine. I couldn't count the number of times he did this. He really began to enjoy it!
 
When we got home I gave him a bath, dressed him, and then we cuddled in the chair for about 20 minutes. He just let me love on him and he let me hold him like a baby until I took him to bed. It was so sweet!! I cherish those sweet little moments!
 
The next morning he was still all about mommy! He even sat in my lap the entire time I did my makeup. . .
 
It didn't take long though for him to remember that Daddy is still all that and a bag of chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...