This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Living at Mimi and Pawpaw's

During the entire moving transition we were so blessed to be able to live with my parents. I certainly enjoyed being back at home and was so thankful that my parents let us stay with them. It was nice having extra sets of hands and someone to watch the kids while we got our new house ready.
 
I think Wyatt loved living with Mimi and Pawpaw!! Here he is chillin' in the sunroom with Callie.



Mimi was super sad when we moved out. Ha! We were spending our first night in our new house the Friday of the week we spent slaving in it. That morning I was about to leave after breakfast and asked Wyatt if he was excited to be spending the night in his new house. "WWHHHHATTTT?" Mimi asked. I said yah, we are staying at the house tonight. She.was.devasted. She said she was going to miss her babies and she probably has!
 
We thank you again and again for letting us live with you!!M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...