This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend


We spent Memorial Day Weekend on the Crooked Creek as we do every year. It was nice to get a breather and to spend time with friends!

I only caught 2 fish this time. The snakes were horrible so I spent all my time seeking out snakes.
I don't really know how many fish Ryan caught...he did catch more than me, but I'm not 100% sure a hat counts.

Bunney working hard back there!

My lovely friends!! I always look forward to this float. Ryan and I (and Allison and Ben) actually cheated the first night and stayed in the cabin. We were lazy and tired of living out of bags/boxes so we opted to not bring out tent and whatnot. Allison and Ben were kind enough to let us crash in the cabin and the second night all 9 of us ended up in there. Ha!
 
Why I decided it was a good idea to be in a bathing suit 4 months post-partum is beyond. Yuck! I guess I need to get on the ball and get back into shape. No excuses now that we aren't packing up and in between houses!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...