This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Simple Saturday Night

Saturday nights are probably my favorite night of the week.

After a fun day of floating Piney, we settled for a good night in. I'm not too sure why I say a good night "in." Every night for us is considered in, unless it is that rare occasion of a birthday or we are feeling like really socializing and getting crazy. I use crazy loosely...by crazy, I simply mean we are going to make it to midnight with friends. That's about the extent of our crazy.

I noticed my life (my Saturday nights) were that of a married lady when I got a message from a friend saying I should be out with her and another friend, instead of being an old married lady. My reply: I'm in PJ's and watching Animal Planet. I honestly feel like an old married couple! It's so entertaining that it is exactly what I want to be doing. I'm enjoying myself sitting at home with the hubs. In fact, it's the best.

Last night was even better than most Saturdays. Why? Surprise foot rubs from my love. He definitely knows how to spoil me!

I'm currently in the process of finding our dream home. I have looked at so many house plans that my brain actually hurts. I'm constantly telling Ryan to look at this house, look at that one. He is such a trooper about it. I know, without a doubt, that whatever I want will be okay with him. He just wants to see me happy. But, my goal is to pick the perfect home for us. We won't get to start building it for 2 years or so, but we have the land already and I already have the vision. This is the house that we are going to raise our babies in. The house we have sleepovers in. The house we have graduation parties in. The house we raise grandbabies in. The house that will always be home. How can I not obsess about it being THE ONE. I was so confident about my hubby... I know I will make the right choice about our house. So, I shall continue to search for that perfect house. I really think I'm about there. Until then, it's many more Saturday nights with foot rubs, Animal Planet, house plans, and the hubby!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have finally met you at Whitney's party! We need to hang out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice meeting you too! Ayla is too precious! I hope you are getting a little bit of rest.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...