This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, June 13, 2011

2 month check up

Wyatt is now two months old (as of yesterday). This morning he had his shots.

Here are his stats at 2 months:

12.8 lbs
23.5 in long
head circumference is 40

His weight and height are in the 75 percentile.

The shots were so heartbreaking. He cried, but not for long. Being wrapped up in mommy's arms made it better. He has ate and went right back to sleep today. He's been snoozin' on my chest (which he never does to me) or on the couch next to me. Poor little guy, I know he feels yucky. I hope tomorrow is a good day for him and he forgives and forgets! At least he has big brother to nap and watch over him.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like big brother has adjusted well to the new baby! That picture is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...