This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend Re-cap: Baby Shower & Baby Dedication

Saturday afternoon Wyatt and I attended a baby shower for my friend Lakin. Her and her husband are adopting a little girl in the next few weeks. Tinley Marie is going to be here so soon and I cannot wait until we get to meet her. I brought my camera and had full intentions of taking pictures, but without my second set of hands it was not near as easy. Lakin's sister took a group picture of us girls and I can't wait to see it. I'm hoping she posts it on her blog. It's amazing that 2 of us have babies, 1 is adopting in the next few weeeks, and 2 are pregnant. Babies everywhere!! It will be so much fun once they are all here and we can have a big play date!

Today we dedicated Wyatt at church. It was so special and I am glad that we got to share it with all of our parents. Wyatt didn't do bad at all either. Our little guy puts himself to sleep for naps and bedtime and it's great. The only bad part is when it is actually nap time and we can't just lay him down it's almost a nightmare to get him a sleep...it takes a lot of shushing, swaying, and bouncing. I got him back to sleep and all was well in the world again.

We are so proud that we dedicated Wyatt and it is definitely a special day for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...