This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I'm one of those lucky kids...I'll be the first to admit it. I was blessed with a wonderful father. At 25 years old I am still referred to as "baby girl." I am my daddy's princess and am treated like one. (Truth be told, Ryan probably hates it.) My dad worked very hard to provide everything that me and my brother needed and wanted. We are so, so lucky to call him dad.


Like myself, Wyatt is so lucky to have a father that cares so much for him. Ryan is an exceptional daddy. He does anything and just about everything (when mommy isn't a hog) for Wyatt. I knew the moment I found out I was pregnant with Wyatt that he would be a great one. He has proven that time and time again.
 First time to hold him. I love how nervous he looks.

Wyatt and Daddy before church this morning.

We love you so, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...