This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Who knew?

I knew that having a baby would be fun, but I'm not sure I knew exactly how much fun.

Today, I decided to set up the little pool that we had bought Wyatt a few weeks back. I fed the little guy, set him up to play, and then went on about my business getting everything set up for him.

I put down towels on the deck, blew up the pool, filled the pool, got the cameras ready, the bumbo nearby, baby sunscreened up, swimming trunks on, sunglasses in position...okay, okay...I took a little advantage of the outdoor time and slipped on a bathing suit myself. What can I say? I'm desperate for sun.

All of this took approximately 20 minutes, while the actual fun in the pool last all of maybe 15. But, did I care? Absolutely not. Those 15 fun minutes were all we both needed.




I love everything about having a child. I think we have a perfect baby, but who doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...