This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

We had such a busy, busy weekend...

Saturday we got around and headed to see Poppa Steve since he just had surgery. After that we headed to Alma to meet Miss Tinley Smith. We were so excited to see and meet her, but she had other plans. Isn't that usually the way things go? Mom and Dad have plans for the family and the little ones are secretly thinking "yah right." She apparently was in the middle of one of her best naps to date so we kept visiting and visiting waiting for little Miss to wake up...she never did...until we were pulling out of the driveway! Oh well...I got to stare at the little buddle of cuteness while she slept. I can't wait until the next time I meet her. I hope she is awake!

From there we took Wyatt on his first mall trip in Ft. Smith. We picked up a few goodies for myself and then headed to a cookout at the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Pledger. We cannot wait until their wedding in a few weeks! It is going to be so much fun. I wanted to get pictures of everyone, but once again I have a baby to tend to and picture taking gets pushed to the side. Bummer.

We didn't make it home until around 12:30 and we.were.pooped. We quickly fed Wyatt and crawled into bed about 1:30.

After church on Sunday we went swimming at Mimi and Pawpaw's...came back to our house and joined in on the cookout and fireworks that our neighbors were putting on. Wyatt did great during the big fireworks surprisingly.

Today, we went to a cookout at mom and dad's...it was a lot of fun and the food was great. I know this post is short and sweet but it's mostly for my reminder and also the fact that I'm going back to work tomorrow so I am trying to get this typed before toot wakes up for his last bottle. So, I leave with pictures since that's the only way a post is good.

Getting ready for duck season!!

Before church on Sunday
Remembering how to tie a tie.
Success...we sometimes get bored when the baby naps. What of it.
What I made today for the cookout. Yummmmy.

Spoiled puppy.

My boys.
And it's pretty much a given that we wore patriotic outfits allll weekend. Love.
Also, say a little prayer that I survive tomorrow and the rest of my life (ha!) with minimal breakdowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...