This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1?

How can it possibly be July 1st?

I cannot believe that my 12 week maternity leave has come to an end and I will be going back to work on Tuesday. I know that it's going to be hard, but knowing he will be at our home and with his grandmas makes it a little easier. The anticipation, I've been told, is much harder than actually being away from him... We will see about that.

We have a busy, busy weekend ahead of us. . .cookouts, shopping, family time, and crying is all in the plans. If at any moment I start weeping for what appears to be no reason, just smile and tell me, Wyatt loves you and is going to be fine. That's all I need to hear.

My parents are celebrating 28 years of marriage today. Twenty-eight. Amazing isn't it? I am a very proud daughter to have parents that are still married, still in love, and still annoying the crap out of each other.

Happy Anniversary--- here's wishing you many, many more years! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...