This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

 This weekend flew by...

Friday night we went to baby weigh in since we haven't been in 3 weeks. I was curious as to what Toot McGoot would weigh and it's a whopping 15.9. I love our chunky butt!

I got the cutest little picture of my two boys. Precious, right?
 We are the epitome of cool hanging out on the couch on a Frida night. Be jealous.
We knew we had to get lots of sleep because early Saturday morning (read waking up at 4 AM) we were going to head to Missouri to get... my push present! I've patiently waited 3 months to get something and I am waaaay happy the hubs didn't get the jewelry on my "wish list!" He says, "I am a great mommy and deserve it." Insert awwwww here ___. But, in reality, it's because he was not a fan of changing a poopy diaper in my back seat. I am sad that we said goodbye to Claire, but we are very excited about my 2011 Ford Edge that has yet to be named. We are thinking Clarke. We shall see...

Meet Clarke...(or that's his name today)

He is so great and the perfect size for us...until we add to the family and we end up needing a gas guzzling suburban! Ha! But that won't be for about 10 years or so we hope!

Goodbye Claire...I hope you find a good home.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! We got a new car this weekend also! And I completely understand the whole, "leaving the other car behind".. however I'm sure my experience was much more tramatic on my emotions than yours. I bawled! Haha! Justin just made fun of me the whole time, but seriously that was my first and only car I've ever had. But like you, I am very excited about our new one! Congrats! Looks like a nice car and fun to drive!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...