This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Friday, February 17, 2012

11 Things

I read where Leslie did this post and wanted to do it myself. I, too, changed it up a bit. I did the 11 facts and answered the 11 questions.

1. I flip my pillow over once every night before I crawl into bed. Ryan hid my wedding band once and I was looking for it. When I came to bed, I was still asking him where he hid my rings. I then flipped over my pillow and spotted my rings. He then said, "I don't know why I put those there. I knew you were going to do that."

2. My favorite place to pluck my eyebrows is the car. I'm a plucker...never been waxed before.

3. I eat peanut butter 6/7 days of the week.

4. I absolutely love bathroom humor. I will laugh just about everytime. I'm the type of person, too, that will be laughing uncontrollably (as well as silently) when I hear someone toot in the ladies room.

5. The one toy that leaves the biggest impression on me still to this day was a yellow and orange dinosaur that I named Guppy. Homeboy and I werelikethis. He got lost in a move from Alabama to Arkansas...my life hasn't been the same since.

6. I sound like a 10 year old kid who talks at lightening speed on the phone. That is at least how I feel when I hear myself.

7. If I only had to do one chore for the rest of my life it would totally be laundry. It doesn't phase me in the least.

8.I'm a shower at night type of person. I despise blow drying my hair so I have to wash it at night. Ryan showers in the morning. I always think my side of the bed is much cleaner than his.

9. I'm a label whore when it comes to certain things. Namely, toilet paper (Cottonelle), peanut butter (JIF creamy), and dish washing soap (Dawn).

10. I use my blinker A LOT. Favorite part of a car, hands down. I can remember when my friend Erin got a new car a couple years ago and she came over to the house to show me and I drove it and first thing I did was try out the blinker and exclaimed, I love the blinker! She laughed and said, I knew you would. That's how much I like them.

11. I absolutely cannot go to bed without flossing and brushing. My bedtime regime talks all of 40-45 minutes.
1. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, who would it be and why?
Probably Jessica Alba. She just looks put together, even in casual clothes. It's not too over the top or too dressy. I dig.

2. If you were a shoe, what would you look like?
A flip-flop. Easy, quick, but I would definitely have jewels on me.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People scraping their teeth on their fork. Ryan apologized immediately everything he accidentely does it. I think he is afraid I will jump over the table and punch him in the face if he doesn't.

4. Favorite song of all-time?
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. My wedding party walked out to it, in fact. But to get my dance on 2 Step Remix hands down.
5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? And why? (If you don't like animals, we can't be friends.)
I say animal. I have a cat, I have a dog, and I've successfully rescued a bird, and attempted to save a chicken in the last month.
6. You're queen for a day. How do you spend your royal 24 hours?
First I would request lots and lots of Red Bull because I am totally making the most of those 24 hours. I would start by trying on fancy clothes, with gloves, drinking tea, going on a hunting trip with my fancy dogs and horses, ride in a chariot, and other queen like things I suppose.
7. What's the most delicious thing you've ever eaten? I can't really say...nothing has truly left that big of an impression on me.

8. What scares you the most? (This can be deep and complex or shallow...whateva you feel like!)
Getting lost. I am absolutely petrified. My parent's and brother use to joke on road trips that we were lost and I would bust out crying. I missed an exit going to Ft. Smith once and had a panic attack because I had taken another exit.
9. Which celebrity do you wish would drift off into obscurity?
Probably Kim K. I can't stand the woman, but also can't quit watching the horrible tv shows she is on.

10. You're 16 years old again. What advice would you give your younger self?
To find better boyfriends. Ha!
11. What's your Starbucks order?
Hot Chocolate
And done. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Haha- I pluck my eyebrows in the car too! To find boyfriends at 16-:) Those were the good old days. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...