This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Laughs

Discovery is a big deal when it comes to children. Wyatt seems to discover new things each and everyday. Some days it's how to roll over, some days it's how to start using those vocal cords, other days (like earlier this week) he discovers what his "business" is.

Don't get me wrong, I knew it was coming. I mean as the mother of a boy, "boy" things were in my future. The day when toots become farts, when a burp become a belch, and when his pee pee was of major fascination.

Early in the week, Wyatt discovered what we have appropriately dubbed his "business." This business he immediately checks out as soon as that diaper comes off and the business that he refuses to leave alone during bath time.

I was laughing hysterically at him during the first bath with his new found glory and had Ryan come in and see just how he had corrupted our child. When Ryan peeked over and asked Wyatt what he was doing, Wyatt looked up with the cheesiest, closed mouth grin we had ever witnessed. It was like what he knew.

I know there are many funny adventures ahead of us. I guess I have my work cut out for me. There is going to be a day when Ryan and Wyatt are sitting in the respective chairs in the living room, just chillin' with a hand comfortably placed in their pants. That is my future, people...jealous?

Today, I am linking with Melissa at the mommyhood chronicles.

1 comment:

  1. Haha- you had me peeing in my pants. I love reading this because I have a boy now and I can just see what our future holds by reading your post. Too cute!! I always enjoy reading your laughs! You make me smile:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...