This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday evening Wyatt a sleepover with his Mimi and Pawpaw. It was Haley's first night out since having Payton and we had such a good time. Here is us girls. We had to pretty much convince one of the guys to take a picture of us. My point: I blog so I need a picture!! It worked.
Erin, Haley, me, Lindsay
I guess I can officially say that I am hanging up my dancing shoes. Hmm, actually I guess I should say I am hanging up my 40 shoes. This was the last time we will probably ever frequent the 40. Us girls haven't got to go out and have a good dancing night since I first became pregnant with Wyatt. We had so much fun and the guys didn't seem to be complainin' either.

Here's Whitney and I waiting to walk over there...about this time Haley ever-so-nicely left me a voicemail telling me basically to get my asphalt to the 40 pronto. No lie, we were like 3 minutes behind them. I think she was nervous we were bailing on them.

It was such a fun time getting to dance and watching Ryan get hit on by another woman. Homegirl (who was in her late 40s I'm sure and straight ghetto) was all about my hubs. I was laughing so hard watching from across the bar as he was getting his flirt on with her...okay so she was flirting with him. He was simply being nice and talking up his friend whom she clearly needed to be interest in. She was even trying to get him to go dance with her until he quickly reminded her again that his wife wouldn't be very happy about that. True story.

Once we got home around 3ish, I apparently was as helpless as they come and talked of nothing besides a cheeseburger that I so desperately wanted. I ended up with this:
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich that I apparently took one bite of. We when woke up Ryan asked me if I wanted the rest of my sandwich since it was sitting on the night stand. I just laughed, asked why there was a sandwich there, and he reminded me that I was so hungry that he was merely taking care of me but I straight up rejected his offering. It is what it is. I'll be honest I spent the rest of the day doing nothing while Ryan cleaned the cars. We went to get the baby and spent the rest of the day hanging out with him.

Today we went to church and afterwards went to eat. Today was the first time we ordered Wyatt his own plate. He got a pancake, but also shared my chicken, Daddy's apples, hashbrown and biscuits. It's becoming so much easier not having to worry about bringing him food.

After we got home we put the baby down for a nap and took naps ourselves. Ryan got up after his and hand washed my car (big thanks Bunney)!
Just a little chocolate pudding.

We then got a visit from Payton, Haley, and Jay before they headed home to Maumelle.
Wyatt was sooo sweet giving little Payton some sugar!
He just didn't know what to think of her!
And it was warmer today so we let the baby sport this for about an hour today. Haha
More sugar for Payton!

We're going to have to make a trip to Little Rock to get the flash on my camera fixed. UGH...at least I got some half way decent pictures.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...