This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Back to work...

Today my maternity leave ended. Boo! I handled it really well. No tears were shed so I consider that a win. I sure did miss my babies though. They were in good hands and I'm definitely looking forward to Wednesday!

I had to wake up at 6...I haven't intentionally woke up at 6 in I don't know how long. Since we were having the appraisal done on our house I had to take Claire to my MIL where Wyatt already was since he stayed the night after a fish fry yesterday. I had Claire there by 7:30 and I got to work at 8. After a lunch date with Ryan I tackled the last half of work, we went and got the babies and brought them home. After eating and baths we got them both to bed and I went to workout. Now, we are relaxing watching Dallas.Whew! Long day it seems, but this is my new normal!. Like I said, looking forward to Wednesday!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...