This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to get an Oreo by 8am


This morning Wyatt came up to me, grabbed the front of his diaper, and say "pee pee." I asked if he needed to go pee pee and he turned and headed for the toilet. Big potty...not his little rinky dinky training toilet. I set him up on the toilet, we talked about going pee pee and I told him I was going to step away and if he was done to tell me. A few minutes passed and I asked if he was done a couple of times and both times he told me no. I said alright and continued to curl my hair. Next thing I know I hear him peeing, look at him, and he is just glowing. I praised him and he then pointed to the toilet paper so I gave him some. Then, he "wiped", signed done, and I got him done. He then flushed the toilet and I gave him a high five. He was so proud of himself!! There was no denying it. He then got rewarded with his favorite- COOKIE! I was so, so proud of him for actually telling me he needed to potty and then actually doing it! Oreos before 8 am are one thing I won't mind if this habit continues.

He also got lucky because Mimi made him some JELLO!!! If you knew Wyatt you would know he loves him so jello...not mine, Mimi's. Stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...